Monthly Events: July Lookback

11:14


Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you all what I've been up to throughout July!
It's kind of like a monthly favourites but monthly events!


The first exciting thing that happened in July was going out for dinner then watching the fireworks with my family.
This was a nice thing to do as we hadn't been out as just my parents, my brother jack and myself for a while.
We began at a restaurant in which I've forgotten it's name, where I got seafood pasta and a glass of Pinot Grigio wine (my favourite!) However I have to say, I wasn't expecting the prawns to be as large as they turned out to be! Nevertheless it was incredibly yummy and I also got a side order of sauté potatoes which were delicious!


The next day and the next exciting thing that happened in July, my parents and I went to see The Sound Of Music at the Marlowe Theatre!
We'd only booked the tickets the day before so we were incredibly lucky to be able to find seats!
We had booked a table at The Green Room before the show which is a restaurant inside the theatre and the food was lovely.
I ordered the pork with vegetables for main, the Panna Cotta for dessert and a glass of prossecco!

The show itself was absolutely amazing and professionally done!
I watched the film that afternoon before the show and realised that some parts were taken out merely because the film is 3 hours long!
Nevertheless, the show sustained it's professional standards and the singing was amazing!


The last event which happened in July was my boyfriend Chris's parent's anniversary!
To celebrate, the four of us went for dinner at a pub near my University in Roehampton where the food is always incredible!
I didn't snap a picture of my main course as I was halfway through before I realised I forgot to take a picture!
I had sausages with mash potato in onion gravy and it was amazinnnnnggggg! My mouth is watering as I imagine it!
Then for desert Chris and I shared this strawberry cheesecake which was once again amazing!
It was such a lovely evening which I won't forget!

Thankyou for reading what I've been up to in July!
I really enjoy writing posts like this as it helps me to remove any negative thoughts on my mind by realising how lucky I am to be able to do nice things, especially with family.

Did you have any exciting going on throughout July?

❤️

 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel