Experiencing my first dance photoshoot!

14:25

Hello everyone!
I am super excited to share with you my experience of having my first dance photoshoot!
This was part of a society on my University called 'Dance Society' where they gave out slots for anyone to sign up to. This was a great way to start building on my portfolio for when I finish University and apply for jobs!
It was only £15 for 5 photos however I ended up spending £25 for an extra two and therefore got 7 pictures!
I had never done a dance photoshoot before so I prepared a few poses before hand but was still nervous as I didn't know what to expect!
The photographer was so nice and lovely which was perfect as I felt very comfortable and not awkward at all!
Here are the photos from the shoot!








These are the photos I bought from the shoot, there were other poses I did but didn't like them as much as I liked these!

Obviously I would love to have more pictures taken in the future for my portfolio but for £15 (or in my case, £25) for 5 photos I thought was an amazing opportunity put on by the society!

 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel