Festive couple of days!

04:52


HELLO EVERYONE!
And welcome back to a fresh post from me, Mel.
Since it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas I thought why not write a blog post sharing my festivities as this is my favourite time of the year.
I am a summer baby but I cannot deny I am a Christmas fan.

So, without further adooooo......

SATURDAY



On Saturday my boyfriend and I, Chris went to Winter Wonderland after I begged him because I was just way too excited! (bless him) and of course the first thing that HAD to be done was drink mulled wine. Or in Chris's case, beer because he's not too keen! Let's just say the first thing that had to be done was to get a drink drink lol!

We then just had a stroll through the Christmas markets as what gets one in the festive spirit faster than cute christmassy ornaments and gifts!




Of course I had to buy something! We decided to pick up these adorable gingerbread men and asked for our names to be written on the hearts to add a personal touch! I am super happy with them they're so cute! And will look perfect on the Christmas tree!


Can anyone go to a Christmas market and not get food? Because if you can tell me how because it smells fricken delicious not to! I loveee crispy onions and they tasted amazing ontop of this bad boy.


Behold, couple christmas photo central! There were sooo many couples in front of this arch asking for their picture taken! I mean I can't exactly blame them because we were one of them! And it's evident why, the scenery is amazing!


Kisses under the make-do mistletoe!


Of course we shared a hog roast roll as that's something which is rarely done! If you haven't had one before I HIGHLY recommend trying one!


We of course went on two rides, one was a crazy mouse coaster and the other swing back and forth while swinging! We'd already done a few booked events last year so decided to go along and see what  happened this year and I can definitely say I had so much fun and even felt tipsy! I love my boyfriend to bits <3

SUNDAY

On Sunday, me and my girl Sammy decided to go to Oxford Street to see the Christmas lights before heading to Winter Wonderland (once again for me!)






How pretty! London is definitely the place to go if you want to feel festive!




Of course we had a drink, Sammy tried the mulled cider which is something new, I had mulled wine!


And that rounds up my weekend! What was yours like?

WEDNESDAY



On Wednesday my parents and I took the train up to London and met my brother after he finished work. He took us to the top of his building where we all had a drink at the Sky Garden! The views were breathtaking. It was so interesting to see London from overhead.



After taking in the views and having a game of 'what's this building?' we took a stroll outside the building before having lunch at Pizza Express!


Apparently they shot some scenes from Harry Potter down this street which was cool to see!

And yes I took another trip to Winter Wonderland! Only this time we booked a session at Bar Ice!
Chris and I had been last year and it was interesting to see how they'd changed this round!


And that rounds up my festive couple of days!
Have you been to a Christmas market yet?
 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel