The cosiest coat

03:37


Hello loves,
Today I'd like to share with you a recent bargain which is one of those where you aren't too sure at first but you decide to just go for it and have no regrets!

If you saw my recent post where I share my long weekend experience in Paris, LINK, you will have seen the above picture featured in my post. I decided to reserve my expression of love for this coat for a separate post.


PRICING
This fluffy dreamy coat cost me a whopping total of £29 reduced from £70. *pause* 

For someone who's been on the lookout for a stunning yet affordable fluffy coat, £29 is the BEST I've come across as they're usually priced up at around £50-£70.

I snatched this one up in the sale from Pretty Little Thing, and not long after I bought the coat it was sold out! I've found what I think is kind of similar to what mine looked like on the site from Topshop. (link)

A COSY MARSHMELLOW
This coat is so warm and cosy and it's one of those where I didn't expect it to be what it turned out to be.
Meaning it's firstly a lot bigger and oversized than expected - it's tricky to know what you're getting when ordering online as it is.
It's definitely a brighter pink than I thought it was but luckily I'm a huge fan of pink I didn't mind in the slightest!
I'm not going to lie, when I first put it on I wasn't too sure. It was only when I started planning outfits for Paris it was PERFECT and I fell in love. I'm now looking for any opportunity to wear it! I definitely have no regrets.
Lately it's been snowing quite a lot down in Kent where I'm from and I've tried to use this as an opportunity to see how warm this coat actually is! I can confirm it is so so cosy it is definitely something I see myself getting a lot of use out of in the colder months.


STYLE
In terms of what to wear with this, your options are definitely limitless! In Paris I paired it with a black jumpsuit and high heeled booties. Adding the coat to this outfit definitely dressed this up and made me feel sophisticated and WARM! We even walked back to the hotel from the restaurant, the walk was aprox 20 mins and I didn't feel cold once!
















However this picture shows a complete opposite kind of style.
I literally paired the coat with black joggers, a cosy cream jumper and my pom pom hat.

In other words, I'll reach for the coat as a call for help to glam any look up and kind of makes it look as though you've put more effort into your outfit when all you've done is thrown a coat on. Am I right?
It's like a jumpsuit/playsuit, effortless yet making you look like you've put a lot of thought into your outfit.

 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel